So you've built a connector - now what do you do to make it public for the world to enjoy?
We are more than happy to validate third-party applications for inclusion in our public applications list. Unfortunately, we are only able to accept public applications that integrate with freely available services, platforms, and applications. If you are developing your application for internal use within your company, you can share the application with your co-worker’s spaces as we will be unable to accept your application in our public list.
In order to get the process started, contact our support team and we will get started performing internal validation and tests of your application. You can request a review by emailing us at email@example.com. When you submit your request, be sure to include the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- Details on the service or platform your application gathers data from
- Credentials for a demo account of the service or platform you integrate with, if it is not a publicly available application
- Details on the type(s) of data that your integration provides
- Any additional information you may feel is pertinent to our testing your application
Please keep in mind that submitting applications for inclusion in our public application list is a manual process. The approval process may take up to a month to complete. Don’t worry, though - we will be communicating with you every step of the way!